Breathnaigh has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://breathnaigh.org
and update your bookmarks.

8.8.08

Bringin' it Back...

The spirit remains.

Nothing has been new here in well over a year, and yet the world has continued turning. I haven't been keeping up with sitemeter reports, but from a cursory glance, it appears that readers from all over this green world have clicked through to this blog--many looking for enlightenment, some looking for Thievery Corporation tickets, and still others looking for unsavory midget-related pictures and video. Of which I have none!

I'm raising this ship, anyway, for no particular reason. Rather than an intelligent focus on one thing (previously on SDWM: tepid, one-off reviews of songs everyone already knows), I'm going to rely on my boundless good taste and just put here what I feel like. With that: DO NOT E-MAIL ME FOR MIDGET PICTURES.

No comments: