Breathnaigh has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://breathnaigh.org
and update your bookmarks.

31.3.10

Welcome to your life.

KC sent this to me and I couldn't not post it.

Ted Leo and the Pharmacists cover Tears for Fears' "Everybody Wants to Rule the World"


Ted Leo and the Pharmacists are playing the 9:30 Club next week--as of last Thursday there were 400 tickets or so left but they were selling. I thought about not going, since Mr. Leo comes through so often, but then I remembered that, live, HE ALWAYS COMES THROUGH, if you know what I mean.

To relate it to clothes, as I must with everything, Chris Wilson's MDC shirt is a classic and Tej appears to be showing off a St James shirt (or similar. Although he doesn't strike me as the $85 tshirt type.) And he may be joking, but also a pair of Shuron Ronsirs.

No comments: