Breathnaigh has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://breathnaigh.org
and update your bookmarks.

27.6.10

Pride.

Spent Saturday afternoon in Fairmount Park, listening to mid-90s hip hop, bocce-ing, and dodging poison ivy. Also noted with some concern that my wiffle ball skills are on the decline. Will have to get to the wiffle batting cages.

On the long and frustrating road back down to Maryland, I spent an unreasonable amount of time waiting in line on a highway in order to pay Delaware a few bucks for the pleasure of using that highway. I'm not given to wanton profanity, but fuck you Delaware. And I can look forward to that crap again next weekend. Only Delaware can make me look forward to driving in New Jersey.

To cheer myself up I stopped off in Towson at Ocean Pride (quality suicide food logo there) and picked up some pals.
Ocean's Pride


I originally thought this pic would be appetizing, but it may be a little too macro.

Maryland blue crab



Some Philadelphian cargo made its way down as well.



Philly soft pretzel





The Pharcyde -- Passin' Me By

No comments: